Florence is the capital metropolis of the Tuscany area, and it’s the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. In this video I discover the hometown of Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo Galilei, and the Medici household.
Florence is full of historical past and wonderful artworks, so it is exhausting to know the place I begin. I chosen just a few particularly noteworthy locations to go to, together with:
– The Medici Chapel – constructed to honor the Medici household
– Palazzo Vecchio – magnificent city corridor with a map room of Renaissance maps
– Torre di Arnolfo – right here you’ll be able to see a spectacular view of Florence
– Accademia Gallery – that is the place the David statue is positioned
– Uffizi Gallery – the place you’ll be able to see the Birth of Venus
– Cathedral of Sant Mary of the Flower – the Florence cathedral with the largest brick dome in the world
– Basilica of Santa Croce – the largest Fransiscan church in the world
– Piazzale Michaelangelo – to get an unbelievable view of the metropolis
Aside from that I additionally visited Il Porcellino, a well-known bronze statue that has had its snout rubbed uncooked by 1000’s of vacationers, and Babae, a restaurant that has a conventional wine window. And much more.
For extra adventures each week, subscribe to the channel: